Monday, October 12, 2009
Oh no, please not the flu!!
Well, I think it is finally happening...the thing we have been fearing. Weston is very sick this weekend. His temp got all the way up to 105 today---if it would not have come down with more meds, he would have landed in the ER. And it is even more scary because of what happened to baby Emmett. I am sure that was just a freak thing, but it obviously happens. Not only are we worried about Weston, who is absolutely miserable with a horrible headache, sore throat, cough, moaning and groaning, etc...but we are also terrified that the babies will end up with it and really have to be in the hospital. It is so scary. All this talk about the "swine flu" and everything--it will be an epidemic, get the vaccine, hurry hurry! NO way will any of us get the vaccine--mark my words, in 10 years people will be sick or dying or something because they got the stupid vaccine and what? Long term effects? You have got to be kidding! Oh, maybe that is because there was not time for research to be done before they approved the shot! Not us...we will just suffer through the sickness and pray for the best. But it is so widespread now that they are not even testing for it anymore last we heard at our peds office. So does Weston have the pig flu? Who knows. We probably never will. But he is definitely pretty sick, and we are praying he starts feeling better soon. I hate seeing him so miserable and hearing him moaning in his bed because he hurts so bad. And tonight he got up (because he had to pee I think) and came out to the living room out of the blue and gave me a hug...what a doll. I kind of thought maybe he was disoriented or delirious or something, just because he almost seemed not all with it. But hey, I will love those hugs however I can get them. Scott went in there with him and got him back to bed. Pray for health in our home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment