Well, today was pretty much like any other day when Scott works...lots of nursing and changing diapers and trying to entertain/ take care of the older kids and maybe even slip in a load of laundry (and hang it on the line) and some dishes too--and keep everyone quiet while he is sleeping! But today we kept Azbrielle and Weston home from school--mostly to keep them from getting sick from other kids but also because she had a temp of 102 yesterday morning and could not go to church. She slept most of the day and was pretty much quarantined to her room so she did not get the babies sick! Weston and Azbrielle have been wearing masks in the house all weekend...at lest they are SUPPOSED to be wearing them! About half the time it seems like they forget and don't have them on...only to be threatened to get them back on ASAP! I know they are just kids, but they just don't get how important it is to keep the babies from getting sick--our Dr. told us that they will go right to the ER if they get a temp over 100.4. And wit h this ridiculous "swine flu" going around it is even more likely that they could get really sick; so scary. Supposedly we have a bad outbreak here in TC. But now that the babies have turned officially "two months", the doctor says that we will magically just monitor the temp until it reaches 103. Sounds like a CYA deal to me; he would not even do their immunizations last week because they were only 8 weeks not "2 months"--if they had a slight reaction to the shot and had a fever, they would hit the hospital. So now that they hit two months, they don't have to go to the hospital with the same fever/ reaction. Ridiculous if you ask me (he didn't).
Didn't get to work out today; that is depressing. But at the same time, it is hard to get back into it. I know once I am doing it my body seems to like it...but it is just STARTING that is hard...do I really WANT to get all tired and sweaty and hate life for a while? Not really...Maybe tomorrow will be better and I will be more inspired? I have GOT to get rid of this horrible tummy. I have seriously NEVER had anything like it, and I don't want to see it anymore! Depressing to look in the mirror. But the sugar addiction is so strong these days too...help!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment