Brody discovered the fact that he has two hands and that they can touch each other the other day! It was last Thursday, October 29. Now he has his hands clasped and intertwined more often than not. It is so cute. He also sucks his thumb more these days, which is not a good thing...but the way he does it is so cute. He has not figured out that he can put his fingers down and just have the thumb extended. He basically covers his face with the other four fingers splayed out and awkwardly tries to suck the thumb. I have never seen a child do it; it is so adorable. I will add a pic soon, now that I know how to do it! yay!
We are heading to the other side of the mtns here in a few minutes. We are travelling at night hopefully to make the trip less stressful...I am praying that Scott will be able to stay awake! He is napping now, and I am feeding babies. It will be a long trip--always is--but should be worth it. We get to see Chase and Mom and Dad for about 5 days. Now that we are HOMESCHOOLING!!! we get to take off on Scott's weeks off. How exciting! I will post later this week about how that is going...and I need to remember to email my MCP consultant Melissa too!
Gotta go pump so we can get out of here! Getting late!
Oh yeah one more thing--Brody rolled over last night--we think! He was on the floor on his back right next to Scott's knee while he was taking Delaney to the bathroom. None of us was really watching, but all of a sudden Scott said he rolled over! He was on his tummy with his left arm still stuck underneath him! We tried to roll him back over to see if he would do it again, but he just got mad and started screaming. Pretty exciting though! He seems so young! What a big, strong boy. We love our babies---ALL of them! Miss you Chase!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment